फ़ॉलोअर

14 अग॰ 2015

Emotion of a son of a Rickshaw Puller

Blogging is not about earning...
It is about winning the heart by sharing knowledge and emotion...
I started with the same theme in mind...
But in the course of time, became tempted to money-minting.
And so all my friends disappeared...

I thought that sharing crude knowledge of SEO and PPC will make me lovable...
But, no. You loved my Hindi Poems and my Emotional Outbursts...

Poetry is a better medium to connect with masses...
You share your anger, your angst, your sorrow and your joy...
And take the reader to a world of your emotions...

Here is a poem of mine on the emotion of a son of a Rickshaw Puller, on the condition of Indian Workers of unorganized sector ... You loved it in Past... Do show your love now...


Bapu! 
What have you got? 

You hear abuses of riders, 
You abuse riders, 
You do occasionally scramble
You earn money in this way; 

Such money buys me 
These toffees, these copies,
These things seem like abuses, 
Appear like kicks and slaps. 

Bapu! 
Why do you pull Rickshaw?
I don't Need them..
I need your honour...

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

एक अदना सा आदमी हूँ और शौकिया लिखने की जुर्रत करता हूँ... कृपया मार्गदर्शन करें...